Work Place Needs Assessments
What is a work place needs assessment?
Designed specifically for dyslexia, our work place needs assessments examine any potential areas of difficulties which may affect someone with dyslexia fulfilling their role efficiently. Looking at the job tasks and duties we spend 2-3 hours in the work place and assess what type of adjustments can be put in place to help support dyslexic employees. Recommendations may include:
- IT solutions such as software and equipment
- Solution strategy coaching from within the company
- Awareness training for employers and colleagues
What will be covered?
- A robust assessment of the specific job role and the difficulties experienced
- A work place needs assessment report outlining the recommended adjustments
- Engagement with the employee’s manager or HR representative to ensure recommendations are appropriate for the individual and the organisation.
- Help and support with the implementation of the recommendations.
For more information or to book a work place needs assessment please call Matt or Louise on 02081336046